Saturday, February 18, 2006

3364
















That's the number i betted on yesterday, my first bet of the year. The third ticket in all of my 22 years.

WHy?
I literally Kan na sai yesterday during break time
when a rectum-less bird conveniently dropped a bomb on moi in the canteen.
We had adjorned to canteen B halfway through GMS Seminar and moi had just gotten a small plate of bee hoon to 'complement' my fried carrot cakes when ...

Splat..
SOme murky greenish brown goo landed on my wrist.

Tramutised, I screamed "Ahh.. Someone save me!"
(or sth along that line.. ALthough ELv had since informed me my scream wasn't powerful enuf to justify that of bird poo.. cos she thot a fly had landed on me instead.)

Incidentally, no one at the table had tissue paper. And the first toilet I went to didn't have any more soap in the dispenser. I washed my hands, up till my elbow, THRICE in another toilet which had soap.

Meanwhile, Dawn had come up with the magic numbers.
33 for moi, 6 cos we were sitting in front of stall number 6. 4 for sai (shit)
And i announced it was time to join the aunties and cheko peks at Singapore Pools.

Later I really did place a bet at Jurong Point. $2 big $2 small.

Today, the results of the lottery is

Winning Numbers

Scary aint it?

No comments: