Sunday, July 02, 2006

U-P-D-A-T-I-N-G

Jus a random update... Warning: Yawn factor: 7/10
But pls do read para2.

Its been ages since i last blogged. Haven't been realli inspired to write anythng, much less anything funny. I did actualli start penning a few posts recently, but they all sounded so bland n boring i decided everyone wld rather give it a miss.

First of all, I would like to apologise to all my frenz whom ive mysteriously disappeared on. Really sorry.. like wat lily chan juz said on msn, i've sorta vanished.

Tink im still suffering from some afflictions relating to work
ie. ''adjustment sickness'' and ''information overload''. I'll come out of this shell soon i promise. And to lychee! I'm still keen on getting some exercise.. realli realli!! When ive settled down a bit more...Rite now im still rather disconnected. havent touched the newspapers or watched any soccur! really want to catch the finals at least!

Making minor progress..like finding out where to get my requisite daily dose of cold sugary caffine drink to kip my eyes open and my head up. *faints*

The best one is really far at the aptly named Far East Square where they serve up a mean iced teh tarik.

The next best thing is the really cheap soy + chin chow at Golden Shoe.

Of cos nth beats my fav ice milk tea.

i guess the fit is not quite there in terms of personality. its quite shockin reali. im considered the numbers ger among the 3 eucharians, with an eye for details. but now im far from being meticulous enough.

ive always considered myself an introvert compared to ntumarket and now i feel like an extrovert in my cubicle. So far only one person has dropped by my cubicle just to say Hi, and the person is not even frm my own division.

What's worse is i havent even said Hello to my new neighbour who's filling the cubicle on my left although i really wanted to. Cos i was worried i mite shock my neighbour since no one does such stuff here. *chicken* I promise i wld do it on Mon.

So far juz abt the most exciting thing ive done at work is to zip off to the MNG presale during lunch. I half walked half ran to the MRT station the moment the clock struck 12. Destination: Isetan Orchard outlet cos its nearest to the station. My sis had already been stationed there to queue for the dressing room. I grabbed a few items, tried and then passed them to my sis to pay b4 zipping off. I made it back by 1.15. A bit short-of-breath and very hungry but none the worse.

Only bought 3 items. A camisole, a cheapo bag and 3/4pants at half price. Its just the mentality that one muz take advantage of a sale that drove me there i suppose. *typical kiasuism*

No comments: