Thursday, November 10, 2005

Linguistically challenged?

Warning: Whiny whiny whiny

Its 230 am. 36 hours before the dreaded Spanish exam. And im barely halfway through it. Meaning I took 2days to clear 2 chapters and I have 2 chapters left. Simple arithmatic shows that there is a problem here. Major problem. dammit i shouldn't even be blogging. But here I am..

Relating to my last post, I mentioned that studying is a 'must-do' thing. Once in a while, I come across something i enjoy. Spanish is one of those things. At least it used to be. Our relationship didn't last long though. The love fizzled out soon enough.

I have concluded im either linguistically challenged, have poor memory or worse.. Both. I fear the worst. I have been reduced to a primary school kid studying for a spelling test. Unfortunately, this is the mother of spelling tests. Ive been scribbling all over pieces of blank paper in a bid to practise 'xi2 zi4'. Hoping that scribbling a few more times would somehow make them stay in my alzeimer stricken head.

Ive also done the 'cover with paper and write yourself' thing.

SOb SOb.. this is bad... The bloody oral exam a while back almost killed me. This is 1st degree murder.. No plea bargain.
I reckon ive spent more time on a 3 (pathetic) AUs GE.. REPEAT GE! than an equivilent core over the course of this semester and i just dont get why im reduced to this state 36 hours before the exam.

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments: