Sunday, November 13, 2005

A tribute to INSANIAQUARIUM

I have been eating my words a lot lately.
No i wont play silly games!!! NO!! They're juz bytes!! Argh.. but here i am... yes yes once again I have succumbed to temptation today (which i attribute to exam stress as usual..)

Being my usual Kapo self, I was browsing through blogs when i chance upon a certain game called INSANIQUARIUM which was 'featured' on the blog belonging to a friend of a friend.

I clicked on her link and ended up at POPCAP GAMES and that was it.


Since i had such a crazy time battling aliens from killing my dear phishes, I have decided to feature my bloody gaming experience... though i mus say im nowhere as good as the blogger whose link i clicked on.. Her page was filled and i mean really FILLED with phishes. Scary sia...

The logic of the game is simple: feed your phish, don't let them turn grey and die, and they'll make $$ for you. Collect the coins and jewels they drop/SHIT out and buy more stuff with the Money. AND ZAP those freaking alien attackers!!!




















See how cool this alien is? It shoots out rockets and those circle things tell you which phishes they're aiming at.

The preggy phish (the one with the big tummy and wearing a scarf around her neck) makes a farting sound whenever it pops out a new baby phish. Cute!

There are many types of aliens attackers. The one i HATE most is the lump of fat like thing in the pic below. It looks rather uncool and harmless but it gobbles up my phishes real fast!!! I have hence named it the FATGOB




















I figure i enjoy the game so much cos I love picking up $$.. Imagine your phishes shitting gold coins.. ANd you can't even pick em up fast enuf..Hah!

For those who are not afraid to end up like me (fingers a bit numb from clicking on the mouse like a freaking nutcase)Play at your OWN RISK.

http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=insaniquarium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss D u really are slow to catch onto trends. this game is how old la. hahaha. but because u were soooo nice to me yesterday. u're forgiven for being slow~ thanks babe, i think i'll make it for RM.