Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dumb Blondes

"what's your name?"

"I'm a blond... "

"I mean what's your name.. "

"Oh you can call me blondie then. "

Maybe wearing a blonde wig makes me morph into a Norma Jean wannabe...

FAQ on the wig
  • Its Barbie blond, Sweet Valley High blonde, Mary Kate and Ashley blonde.
  • Its long. So long if you wear it the other way round, you can be mistaken for Sadako after a bleach and dye job. She got sick of that matty straggly black mop. I don't know which is more scary though.
  • Its itchy. *Scratch* Now i fully understand how it feels like to have head lice., No wonder Ah Meng and family pick fleas off each other as a sign of affection. By the way, folks at Mandai are hoping to pair Ah Meng with a boyfriend half her age. Its seems a lil queer but apparently there;s no age limit for Orang Utans and she's still fully capable of poppin more babies. I'm digressing here...
  • Its strong. Damn strong. My brush lost a few bristles combing through the tangled mess. It took many brushings (violent ones) to look the way it did.
  • It grips your head so tight i'm starting to pity all those Ah Peks out there. No wonder DOnald Trump walks around with that weird golden tuft on his head.


No comments: